I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied.
Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was found to be spoiled. I called Gevalia to let them know about the situation and was told flatly by their customer service that they could do nothing about it.
I was incredulous that a company wouldn't stand by their product.
It makes me less likely to purchase their product - but I am stuck unless I get a new coffee machine. I have never dealt with a company that would not back their product. I was avoiding taking the nasty pods back to the store I purchased them from but that may be my only recourse.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I ordered 5 donuts total. 3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled. I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."