I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied.

Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was found to be spoiled. I called Gevalia to let them know about the situation and was told flatly by their customer service that they could do nothing about it.

I was incredulous that a company wouldn't stand by their product.

It makes me less likely to purchase their product - but I am stuck unless I get a new coffee machine. I have never dealt with a company that would not back their product. I was avoiding taking the nasty pods back to the store I purchased them from but that may be my only recourse.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tassimo cappuccino coffee creamer from Tassimo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Tassimo to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tassimo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tassimo?

Comments