Argyle, Texas

I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied.

Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was found to be spoiled. I called Gevalia to let them know about the situation and was told flatly by their customer service that they could do nothing about it.

I was incredulous that a company wouldn't stand by their product.

It makes me less likely to purchase their product - but I am stuck unless I get a new coffee machine. I have never dealt with a company that would not back their product. I was avoiding taking the nasty pods back to the store I purchased them from but that may be my only recourse.

Review about: Tassimo Cappuccino Coffee Creamer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Tassimo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tassimo - Review in Shopping category  from Plymouth, Plymouth Tassimo "I've had a tassimo for 10 years, but this last year I've had 7 pods explode on me , leaving coffee granules all over my machine and coffee all over..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more