I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied.
Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was found to be spoiled. I called Gevalia to let them know about the situation and was told flatly by their customer service that they could do nothing about it.
I was incredulous that a company wouldn't stand by their product.
It makes me less likely to purchase their product - but I am stuck unless I get a new coffee machine. I have never dealt with a company that would not back their product. I was avoiding taking the nasty pods back to the store I purchased them from but that may be my only recourse.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I ordered 5 donuts total. 3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled. I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."