Tassimo Phone Numbers and Emails

Toll-Free Number:

• (877) 834-7271
Is this your business?

Tassimo Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    100% phone 0% email
  • The best phone number to call Tassimo is 8778347271. 50% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is from 3 to 5 minutes. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 26 seconds.

• Be prepared for the call as Tassimo may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: address, first and last name or order id.

View full overview ›

2.1
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Tassimo's Customer Service?

Jadalynn Gyr
Jadalynn Gyr
Feels Disappointed | May 11, 2024

I have been unable to contact TASSIMO customer service. All i want is to be able to talk to a person on the service team. I have tried phoning them but to no avail. I paid my money for the coffee machine and have a couple of questions to ask about the transaction. Please help. My phone no. Is 01302 37****. I live in England.

Clarke Dzo
Clarke Dzo
Feels Disappointed | Apr 25, 2024

No contact whatsoever unless I paid £1 on line and was then subject to a subscription
This is no answer to a problem.
I have been buying these pods for years and I have 4 machines.. absolutely no after service

Ellisha Drf
Ellisha Drf
Feels Disappointed | Mar 08, 2024

Added a coupon at checkout band a message came up saying you can't have two discount when I pressed pay. I didn't notice the message at first so pressed pay again. Both times the sale didn't complete. I then noticed the message and removed the coupon from the basket the sale completed. Checking my mails in the morning I had three orders totaling nearly £150. Can't cancel or contact anybody. Rubbish customer service they want your money but no contact.

Laneshia Taj
Laneshia Taj
Feels Satisfied | Mar 05, 2024

Received wrong order and it was resolved very quickly - received a £10 voucher to spend and total amount of order refunded.

Betsey Dek
Betsey Dek
Feels Satisfied | Oct 02, 2023

The lady was very helpful

Rose Wgr
Rose Wgr
Feels Disappointed | Feb 14, 2023

Please stop over pricing your Tassimo pucks or I will have to give up my tassimo machine. :(

Summary of Tassimo Customer Service Calls

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Tassimo?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Recently purchased a Tassimo Coffee machine 4502 and once it descaled, can't get it work.”
  • “Third tassimo we bought that doesn't work and leaks”
  • “My machine does not work”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my order”
  • “To report a faulty delivery of coffee pods”
  • “Item not delivered to my address”

Request for Information Question:

• “Help with order”
  • “Questions about products”
  • “Help with my machine”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Invoice Breakdown”
  • “Payment refused”
  • “Billing problem”

Account Question:

• “Cannot reset password”
  • “Account locked”
  • “I registered the Maschine in the wrong country and deleted the account.. I need to stop the deletion process if possible. thank you”

Refund Question:

• “My refund”

Staff Question:

• “JI need a service T disc”
  • “Unit will not heat up tried to call no answer Need to get an address to get my unit serviced”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Not collected returns”
  • “Filter timer replacement”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I want to buy some pods for my new maching using the voucher but your website won't allow me to finish the transaction”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelled order”

Other Question:

• “Cannot register with Tassimo online dspite everything havibng been inputted correctly”
  • “Tassimo merchine coffee pods missing”
  • “Ordine”

282 reviews
2.2
Dolce Gusto
1 review
Do you have something to say about Tassimo? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup